ETCH specializes in developing advanced tracking, analytics, and optimization integrations with your website. We focus on WordPress development but have also built & deployed many CMS and CRM systems.
Our services can start with building full websites, developing custom plugins, and . For companies with live sites we also perform server scaling for high traffic and do A/B testing to optimize eCommerce sales and user-signups. Projects range from single-day work to year-long engagements.
If you have your own developers we also offer training to development teams. Teaching techniques to build productivity while practicing good project management to keep the business clients involved.
Larger Consulting and Agency Engagements:
Large projects like these require huge teams and many minds working together. As contractors or long-term consultants we join in-house or on-the-fly teams and work collaboratively to launch great work. Roles here range from specialist roles responsible for solving problems like server scaling or team collaboration, to CTO and project management roles:
- Optimization, campaign media management, A/B & analytics development: Cover Oregon
- Server scaling and service-based architecture consulting, web development, and SEO footprint boosting: Digital Trends
- iTunes app business development and team spec management: ABC Station App
- Team management and training, QA and digital media trafficking process development: Lexus
- Google.com production and Java plus early-HTML5 development: Google's Nexus One Android launch
- Prototype product development, system architecture, scaling: RoleStar
- Product management and engineering: LunarMods (a Facebook eCommerce tool)
With big clients like these we understand the need to maintain confidentiality: much of our work has been skunkworks projects protected by NDAs, or as virtual team-members under our client's name.
Despite their smaller size, these were built quickly by our core designer and developers and without sacrificing coding quality. All our projects can take advantage of our best-practices learned from larger work. These more-traditional websites and Facebook Pages are all built to be fast and compatible with modern web-browsers, tablets (like the iPad), and smartphones (iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry).
- The Amgen Foundation 2010 Annual Report
- LucasArts' Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron launch campaign (microsite, Facebook, and campaign management)
- The Burrito Box (a Portland food cart)
- Phase Three Capital (a finance firm)
- Lunarpages web hosting